Thursday, May 20, 2010

8 MONTH UPDATE

geez i suddenly got terrible at this...

I just got back from a 5 day Havasupai trip late last night and it was incredible. In a way i'm glad i didn't get to see it pre-flood for I thought it was amazing, however, the people who had seen it before real missed the old navajo falls...I don't know if I'd go back again for a while...it was fun...but I am such a Lake Powell girl...camping is not my cup of tea these days. I don't think it's ever really been my cup of tea really. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE nature...i'll hike, bike, or trail run, any day, all day...but I'd rather just go up and than right back down.

I have my George back for good these days. It had been a really tough situation up to this point but I finally got him back and i couldn't be happier. I love my pup and he really is one of the best dogs I have ever had the opportunity to spend time with.

My sister got married at the tail end of April and I am thrilled! He is a wonderful man who is amazing to both my sister and my family! I look forward to having him around for all the years to come!

I am currently looking for a job...I only work two days a week right now....i can't complain but at the same time I need to be a grownup. So if you hear of anything, let me know!

I miss my brother so much but he'll be home in no time and I couldn't be more excited! We will once and for all be able to all play soccer together again! (Walk, Linc, Pace and I)

I'm trying to figure out how I can just skip dating and just find a husband...Let me know if you have any ideas...Dating is just so scary...

End Transmission

3 comments:

Allison and Josh said...

It's about time you updated, girl!! Glad you've got your George back!

Michelle Glauser said...

So you're sentence about just skipping the dating part is exactly what I've been thinking . . .

Tiare and James said...

I totally agree with you about camping!! I love the outdoors, but I would much rather sleep in my bed and have a nice, warm shower at the end of the day!! About dating, I just wish we all had a magic 8 ball that told us who we were supposed to marry. It'd save a whole lot of heart ache!