Friday, May 8, 2009

TREKKIES UNITE!
















Finally! Some friends and I dressed up and traveled to the Thanksgiving Point big screen to take part in the STAR TREK 2009 Premiere! Yes you could definitely say we are all trekkies, Spock going as far as dying his hair for the role! I love love love premieres, however, they did this one differently, instead of having it at midnight they did it at 7 the night before instead. As much as I love midnight showings I can't complain cuz I do hate staying up that late!
I had the most killer outfit because I have the best mother in the world! I feel like I have my own personal seamstress! Our future costume shop plans are still in the discussion stage.
Sidenote: My amazing light up communicator came straight from a cereal box, Kelloggs special baby!!! Thanks KY!
I can't say it's the most amazing premiere I've ever seen but it is honestly a great movie and I would reccomend it to anyone! You don't have to be a Star Trek fan to enjoy it! Can't wait for the next one!

2 comments:

Kylee Jane said...

thanks for the mention!!! Hehehe....yeah dig the outfits and the guys' facial hair. Your the best Kon...way to be so stylish.

Marc said...

Freakin awesome pics!